A review of the progress made by government and others since the independent inquiry into inequalities in health. Inquiry tackling health inequalities since the acheson m g marmot service. Full text paper pdf tackling health inequalities since the acheson inquiry. In 1997 the independent inquiry into inequalities in health led by sir donald acheson was commissioned to conduct a review of the latest available information on inequalities in health and to identify priority areas for future policy developments to reduce health inequalities. 1 j epidemiol community health 2004 apr584262 3 tackling health inequalities since the acheson inquiry marmot mg pmcid pmc1732725
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.