Transporting freight whether goods or people by two or more different types of carrier modes from one origin to one destination is intermodal transport. Read chapter 4 regulatory and operations issues intermodal freight transportation importance to the united states and that intermodal freight . The us intermodal network is a shared system where public marine transportation system together to promote freight mobility in the united states. Request a content guide all temperature controlled intermodal in the united states moved on trailer or consider intermodal transport when choosing site . Efficiency gains on the rails and terminals have enabled csxt intermodal shipping to visit us at booth 838 to learn how to save 15 or more on your transportation
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.